This project was located in Leederville where in 2017 a large storm resulted in local drainage issues and damage to local residences.
Castle Civil were engaged to complete major drainage installation and earthworks. We were involved in the preliminary design and construction of this innovative and large-scale project.
- Demolition of structures and removal of vegetation
- Installation of sheet piles and ground stabilization
- Bulk excavation and removal of 3000m3 of existing ground
- Installation of Eco Block drainage structure
- Installation and upgrading of reinforced concrete piping and manholes
- Backfilling and reinstatement of structures to receive new lawn grass and play area.