Castle Civil have been engaged by the City of Rockingham under a 2-year standing agreement to install new and upgrade existing drainage infrastructure at various locations within in the area.
Projects include the installation of Gross Pollutant Traps (GPT’s); reinforced concrete pipes, manholes and full reinstatement works. To date we have carried out more than 20 successful projects.
We organise all DBYDs prior to start dates; survey set outs; traffic management; and asset protections for each construction area required.
- Scheduling of work programme and material ordering.
- Obtaining Dial Before You Dig documentation.
- Survey set out.
- Asset protection and observation as required.
- Excavation and installation of required GPT systems, side entry pits, gullies and manholes.
- Installation of reinforced concrete pipes from 225mm to 1800mm.
- Dewatering and shoring if required.
- Road reinstatement, kerbing and footpaths to City of Rockingham specifications.
- As constructed survey drawings compiled and submitted.
- Landscaping if required.