We were contracted to upgrade a residential road of 1.2kms that included drainage and manhole installations.
This project was located in an area of high existing live services and the nearby houses were occupied throughout the works. Therefore liaison and coordination with stakeholders and relevant service providers was vital.
Traffic Management was in place at all times to cater for high density traffic, local residents and major bus routes. A comprehensive dilapidation report was carried out prior to works and regular communication with local residents was in place.
- Demolition of existing structures and removal of vegetation
- Installation of stormwater and subsoil drainage system
- Construction of drainage structures including side entry pits and soakwells and connection to existing system
- Construction of subgrade, subbase and basecourse to City of Kwinana standards and tolerances
- Installation of kerbing, footpaths and asphalt